UNDER THE LAW.
Nathan is an attorney in Atlanta, Georgia that specializes in the areas of Personal Injury. Nathan’s reputation and skill as an attorney are unrivaled and he is quickly becoming one of Atlanta’s more prominent lawyers. He is the founding member of the Fitzpatrick Firm, LLC and leads a team of attorneys that are highly experienced and fiercely devoted to protecting the interests of their clients.
He is licensed to practice in the Georgia Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Georgia, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He has an extensive knowledge of Georgia and Federal law and has a remarkable record as a trial attorney. Nathan is originally from Memphis, Tennessee.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Serious Bodily Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Auto Accidents / Trucking Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Negligence
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court of Arizona, Pro Hac Vice
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Nominated as a Super Lawyer in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Awarded “Top 10 Under 40 Attorney” award for the state of Georgia., Top 10 Under 40 Attorney, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Inc., 2015
- Awarded “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” award for the state of Georgia., Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Awarded “Top 40 Under 40” for the state of Georgia., Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Gate City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
PRO BONO/ COMMUNITY SERVICE:
- Currently assists with the “Happy Meals on Wheels” program on the first Sunday of every month. The “Happy Meals on Wheels” program delivers food and plates to homeless shelters in the metropolitan Atlanta area.
- Juris Doctor, Georgia State University College of Law
- Bachelor of Science, University of Tennessee, Knoxville